Become a partner
Are you a community-based organization that wants to deliver health news to your followers through social media?
Public Good News (PGN) is a news wire service that distributes health news through networks of trusted messengers, making communities healthier. We meet readers where they are: 86 percent of Americans get their news from digital devices and more than half of Americans access news from social media.
As a PGN partner, you’ll get accurate, evidence-based health news delivered directly to your social media profiles. Not only will this provide regular content for your followers, but it will also keep readers informed about crucial health topics like COVID-19, vaccines, and more.
With the right information…
- People are more likely to take care of their health.
- We can spread fact-based information.
- Communities are equipped with the knowledge to advocate for themselves.
Sign up for PGN’s health news in four easy steps
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to become a partner.
- Choose how often you need news.
- Link your social media accounts with PGN.
- Start reading! Your first stories will be posted within two weeks.